WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.2.0 + Rus + Extensions + Portable
The WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slideshows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar, and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, text, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects, and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, drop-down menus, sitetree, slide menus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
What’s New :
What is new in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14?
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 has more than 200 new features/improvements!
Here’s an overview of some of the new features.
– New feature: WB14 introduces a new way of creating flexible layouts based on the new CSS Grid Layout. CSS grid layout is a new technique in CSS that allows web developers to create complex responsive web design layouts more efficiently and consistently across browsers.
‘CSS Grid Layout’ is a two-dimensional grid system that is native to CSS. It does not rely on floats or other hacks. This result in cleaner code and reliable code.
To prevent confusion with the existing (Bootstrap-based) ‘Layout Grid’ object, we have named the new object ‘Flex Grid’, because it’s a combination of CSS Grid Layout and Flexbox.
The idea behind the Grid Layout is to divide a webpage into columns and rows. The columns and rows have named areas where you can drag & drop objects in. The definition of the layout can be different for each breakpoint. Each grid area supports its padding, (flexbox) alignment, border and background style.
– New feature: Added Google Fonts Manager. Adding Google Fonts to your website has never been easier. Google Fonts no longer have to be manually downloaded/installed from the Google website, The Google Font Manager takes care of this! Fonts that are installed via the Font Manager will be added to the ‘web safe fonts list and the necessary CSS code will be generated automatically when you preview or publish the website.
The font can have different variants, like light, medium, bold, regular etc. The available variants can be enabled per font.
– New feature: Added Card’ object. A Card is a lightweight, flexible content container. It includes options for headers and footers, a wide variety of content, styling, and powerful display options.
Bootstrap’s v4 Card component inspired the Card object.
– New feature: Cards can also be used as Popovers, this primarily uses the Card as an advanced tooltip/pop-up box that appears when the user clicks or hovers on an element.
Popovers can be placed at the top, right, the bottom of left of the container object and can be activated via click, hover or focus.
Structured Data (schema.org)
– New feature: Added support for Structured Data (JSON-LD). Provide a better browsing experience for users on your website and in search engines, and improve your SEO with the built-in JSON-LD generator.
– New feature: With Twitter Cards, you can attach rich photos, videos and media experiences to Tweets, helping to drive traffic to your website. If you add Twitter Card meta tags to your webpage, users who Tweet links to your content will have a “Card” added to the Tweet that’s visible to their followers. This is very similar to sharing a link on Facebook which automatically displays a preview with the title, summary, and thumbnail of your page content when using Open Graph Meta Tags.
Font Awesome/Material Icons
– New feature: Implemented a new icon selection window with categories and a search option, so you can quickly find the icon you are looking for.
– New feature: Added support for custom Icon Fonts Libraries. Add your icon libraries or third-party icon sets. Extra Icon Fonts support the same styling options as the built-in Font Awesome. Icon fonts add-ons packages are available for Drip Icons, Elusive Icons, Feather, Foundation Icons, Glyphicons Halflings, Ionicons, like awesome, Material Icons, Open Iconic, Linea Icons.
Master Page/Master Frame.
– New feature: Added new master page functionality. In addition to Master Frame, you can now also use another page as a background template. This does not require a content placeholder!
The master page will be used as ‘background’ of the content page and you place all other objects on top of this. If the master page includes a footer then it will automatically be moved based on the content.
– New feature: Added support for background transparency (alpha) in Content Place Holder.
– New feature: Added preview for animations.
– New feature: Added support for ‘filter’ property in transitions and CSS animations. This adds the possibility to animate brightness, contrast, hue, blur, invert, saturate, grayscale and sepia!
– New feature: Added several text letterspacing animations. For example: ‘letterspacing focus in’ and ‘letterspacing expand’.
Plus, more than 25 other new animations, including:
- background position
- focus-in / focus-out
- shadow-top-bottom / shadow-left-right
- slide-in-elliptic/ slide-out-elliptic
- transform diagonal
- and many others